An Overview Of The Admission Process
All classes at Spartan Health Sciences University are based on a trimester system. Classes begin throughout the year in January, May, and September, and students can start throughout the year on the first Monday of those months unless otherwise indicated.
5 Year Integrated MD
For our 5 year integrated MD program students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/Council of India or in a country abroad with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
4 Year MD
Students with 90 semester credit hours at the university or college level or a Bachelor’s degree can apply directly to the 4 Year MD program. There are specific course requirements, including general biology, physics, and chemistry with labs, as well as mathematics and organic chemistry and lab or organic chemistry and biochemistry for admission in the 4 Year MD program.
Step of Admission Process
Gather Necessary Documents
Send us the following documents via email to email@example.com or you may whatsapp the same to +919898917761.
- Signed Spartan Application Form(Download Spartan Application Form)
- Marksheets of 10th,11 & 12th
- Transcript of any other coursework completed
- Copy of your passport
- At least Two letters of Recommendation from Academic Sources (Tuition teacher, School teacher, Principal, etc)
- One Passport size photograph
- Personal Statement
Send Consulting Fees
Send us the Rs. 25,000 towards first installment of our consulting fees.
- Our total consulting fees is Rs. 2,50,000.
- Remaining Rs. 2,25,000 to be transferred after you receive admission letter and other acceptance documents from Spartan health Science University.
- 40% Scholarship from Spartan Health Science University is available exclusively to Zordha Education students only.
- We offer 100% guaranteed admission process to Spartan health Science University.
- Please visit Our services for a detailed list of Services we provide.
Students would now be contacted by the University for interview . Interview may be conducted over Skype, telephone or Whatsapp Call.
Get Admission Letter
You should now expect to get your Admission letter, Scholarship letter and other acceptance documents.